The best all around Dive Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tribaltim:
I think for now that I want to mainly use the light for clear water (Okinawa) night diving. Like I said before because of all your help and input I think I'm going to go with a 10w HID canister light I still don't know which brand though and I want one of those cool handles that slip on my hand. I think I'm going to be here another 4 years or at least that's what I'm shooting for anyway.

Jagfish on this board is also a Salvo dealer in Japan. I'd check with him as well, though the salvos are probably out of your price range - they do make an 4.5 Amp NIMH 10 Watt Focusable Light, which might be pretty close.

tribaltim:
Hey outlaw have you used this light?

Personally no I haven't used this light but one of my dive buddies uses one. I looked it over really well and I like the way it is made. I own the Dive Rite 10w adjustable slim line. I have had it about a year and have had to replace a bulb recently. Like someone else mentioned the Sea Elite is made by Salvo. For a $500 budget the Dive Rite 10w or the Sea Elite 10w would be my choices. Just my opinion.
Butch:14:

*Floater*:
Jagfish on this board is also a Salvo dealer in Japan. I'd check with him as well, though the salvos are probably out of your price range - they do make an 4.5 Amp NIMH 10 Watt Focusable Light, which might be pretty close.

You would think I could get a Salvo over here for a little better deal!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom