The Average Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thankyou everyone for helping out, I received a total 150 responses which is awesome!! in response to some of the replies posted, Im sorry I couldnt include more activities, although whoring is an option I have yet to determine. However this was based on an actual location and it's available resources so my options were more or less determined for me. I will definitely put some extra thought into possibly diversifying the activity list, and appreciate everyones input. THANKS

---------- Post added February 25th, 2013 at 10:23 AM ----------

---------- Post added February 25th, 2013 at 10:24 AM ----------

Edward3c-> it's just to let me see how different experience levels and types of experiences affect travel and activity selection
03.gif

I am currently in the process of completing an analysis of the diving industry for a business course, and have been asked to submit survey results. I am hoping some of my fellow divers will be interested in answering a few questions to help me out, theres around 10 questions in total, and it will take about 1-2 minutes of your time. Thanks in advance to those who take the time.

the average diver

No longer available....I was going to help.

for those of you who did comment on the title of this survey (a lot!) it's intended to point out the same concern that I have with current statistics related to dive tourism, which also include statistics on snorkelling, skin diving, etc. and for the few of you concerned with the data reflecting your local dive patterns, 'Tourism includes any destination of atleast 80km away with a minimum of 1 overnight stay' so don't worry. This survey is merely a way for me to relate data I have in theory regarding scuba diving, and the demographic of the "average diver" :wink: and some of the things we divers like to do when were out having fun. Thanks again everyone!

Back
Top Bottom