The Ashes 2005 - Can England do it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the Holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?
And did the Countenance divine
Shine forth upon those clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among those dark satanic mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold,
Bring me my arrows of desire;
Bring me my spear! O, clouds unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire!
I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land.

Congratulations lads! A truly incredible victory!!!
04.gif

Did somebody say MATTRESS to Mr. Lambert??

:rofl:

well done to the POMS, well done....

now, lets race over to the trophey cabinet and count how many you now have.... hmm, rugby championship and the ashes, so thats .... one..... two

in the meantime, how about if we give you Kylie Minogue and you give us another chance in next year (i think its 18months actually) to get the ashes back!

Well you can keep Kylie Minogue but I'm sure you'll try your best next time! Of course if Warney is really quitting it's not going to get any easier!

As for the trophies - we're still scraping the glue off the bottom that you guys stuck on 'em!

Kim:
As for the trophies - we're still scraping the glue off the bottom that you guys stuck on 'em!

that substance is blood, sweat and tears mate - blood, sweat and tears

you take care of them... they are just as treasured here

Kim:
Quote:
Sydney 13 September 0100 hrs.

Police were out in the early hours of the morning hunting a rabid duck that is believed to have kicked 11 people to death.
"You've never seen anything like it", said an eye witness, "jeeez, what a fight it was, there was blood everywhere!"
A police spokesman said that they were still investigating the exact circumstances of the incident - but promised a full and thorough investigation.
"It seems unbelievable", said the shocked spokesman, "We are obviously going to have to take action to try to insure that such a thing doesn't happen again. The main problem though is that most Australians just don't take ducks seriously enough. We are going to need to change this, but it's hard to change ingrained attitudes overnight."

The Sydney Kwacker - 57 minutes ago.

Well....what do you know!

Well - I'll be ducked!

Congrats on the victory - there were some great games.

Back
Top Bottom