The amazing dive at Morrison 6/10/06, or SeaYoda who?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I'm finally reading this thread. The reason for my "silence" was a trip to Panama City on Thursday and Friday for wife's Lasik surgery then laying flooring in Gulf-Gulper's new house and then the dives on Saturday - I'm getting too old for this stuff :D. If I had know you could fake dive reports it would have been a much easier couple of days :laughing:.

photohikedive:
right, sure, just you and the tropical storm, uh huh......

(insert claims of hate and disgust)

Next time we meet up for a dive, remind me to show you my 'Divin Ivan' patch that another SB'ers significant other made for her husband and his dive buddies(me and a few of my buddies). Serious :)

Don't get all angry, just because a little storm made the Gulf too bumpy for you to dive :14:

it wasn't too bumpy for ME!

I have dove rougher conditions, with shores littered with boulders and sites with rock walls

Pool walls don't count, and I see no reports, therefore, this must not be true! :wink:

photohikedive:
So, we made our way to the jetties. We had just got parked when the OMITTED one drove by without saying hello. We grabbed snorkle gear and headed for the water.

:D Actually the OMITTED one did wave hello as he drove by, having not even seen you untill the last sec. But he also had a very tired and sunburned 4yr old in the back seat who was not at all happy with the world, you're lucky I didnt run you over trying to get him home. :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
Pool walls don't count, and I see no reports, therefore, this must not be true! :wink:

right, keep it up. I am soooooo not helping you, when you see MDB again. in fact, I think I will bring the video camera

Knight1989:
:D Actually the OMITTED one did wave hello as he drove by, having not even seen you untill the last sec. But he also had a very tired and sunburned 4yr old in the back seat who was not at all happy with the world, you're lucky I didnt run you over trying to get him home. :D

Oh great omitted one. your mercy knows no bounds, how may I repay you for your generosity? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom