The amazing dive at Morrison 6/10/06, or SeaYoda who?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photohikedive:
...weekends were just another day, since I didn't have to work...

Way to plead your case! I feel so sympathetic :p I can't wait for all my salty dives :wink: Tropical fish, wrecks from different eras, all the suprises a gulf dive can throw at you, the ever present void that could be filled by classes - but isn't. Ah, yes, tomorrow will be delightful.

Ya know, its not that far of a drive :wink:

photohikedive:
I don't think the fins were colored, the snorkel certainly was though. had a student in a shorty, while my buddy was in a drysuit....... hmmmm

Err... I was kidding. PF does the double thing in full techie-wear.

photohikedive:
Ever get the shots from the unknown wreck up?

Dove it Tues night and haven't been back, till tomorrow in the AM. Gonna get stills and craptastic video. Bringing a shovel to do a little digging in order to get my way to the hub of the prop and see if it has a cotterpin... That'll narrow its age down to 50 years of present, or as old as the seas... We had a good dive on the Whiskey last night though, excellent vis for the area.

Gonna look for my mammoth 5-6lb flounder that lay in the middle of the wreck as well. He's been spotted a few times, but doesn't let you get close. I'll try once more with a polespear, if he scoots out before I get in range. I'll be taking the 54" Biller on my next visit to reach out and touch him from afar.

That poor old flounder, he has reached a majestic size, and all you can do, is try to kill him? (wonder how he will taste)

There is always that. Been diving, and back. Had a good day, except that when I got the the bottom of the cavern, and went to take some pictures, I noticed I had no card in the camera, DOH! Went snorkeling with it after, and got a few shots. Then I did some more snorkeling, and was able to swim down under the log on a breath.

Psh! No pics of the cavern? Nobody's gonna believe you were ever there :p

No legitimate report? You never made it out the house, did you :lol:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom