The amazing dive at Morrison 6/10/06, or SeaYoda who?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Yes folks, I will be diving at Morrison this Saturday. And, it just happens to be at the same time as some little green wise man happens to be hitting the Destin Jetties. So, I will be skipping the long, hot, sand filled walk to the boring jetties (ok, so there are an abundance of beautiful tropical fish, highly improved vis, and a shore line of hot women in skimpy outfits) for the much more desired, crowded conditions of Morrison. Yes it promises to be hectic, and chaotic. Classes will be there doing open water trials, and there will be newbies clouding the vis. Amateurs flopping and free flowing all over the place. So, vote for Pedro, and join me at the muddy spring, or, go with the other guy to the beach.

I've heard that the locals also make Morrison a little more chaotic. So I'm going to do the Jetties.

(whispering - Morrison will be Sunday:blinking: )

Good, bad, or indifferent, I have made plans at Morrison for Saturday. Sunday might get us salty though. Think Mr. Green would do a dive on Sunday?

Sorry bud,

We took our OW students to Morrison today so as to leave it pristine for you tomorrow!

Have fun!

well, the guy I am going to be meeting there, is bringing someone down for her open water work. So I know there is at least ONE class that is going to be there. Maybe we will catch you another time.

(that wasn't you there this week, in split fins, was it?)

Pssh, booked up for tomorrow :p

Unknown Wreck early AM
AL Point Jetties
Whiskey Wreck

... to be followed up with beer and food.

Could life get better? Err.... Could life get better realisticly? :14:

there are few people I despise. there are few times that I despise them. somehow you seem to manage to catch me at the times those two intersect, amazing :D

did I mention this is my first WEEKEND in a long time? before weekends were just another day, since I didn't have to work, but now.........

photohikedive:
(that wasn't you there this week, in split fins, was it?)

Sounds like PF. His splits are colored. He also has a jacket BCD with all the coolest, trendiest diver contraptions hanging off it, such as; air integrated power inflator, integrated weights, SCUDA, crazy airhorn thingy, 50' inflatable safety dong(Molly), redundant snorkels, and a dangly computer that reads bottom time, bottom temp, NDL time, calorie intake, bloodpressure, and gets TV reception from 2 of the local channels to up to 23' of depths!

:D

I don't think the fins were colored, the snorkel certainly was though. had a student in a shorty, while my buddy was in a drysuit....... hmmmm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom