The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JulieParkhurst:
My lower back is one spot I have thought of and I do find the tattoos I have seen on women down there very sexy but I can't see it if it is there and I really want to be able to see it. Additionally I love to wear dresses that dive down deep in the back and I don't know if I want it to show on those occasions...

Julie

I have a scuba frog just above my bikini line on my back (spine)...it only shows when I am in a bikini

Hi again all, If you would like to see my Turtle check out www.tribetattoo.ky.
Go to artist ,my turtle is bottom left picture.Depending on your server may take a little bit to load.But worth the wait.
Turtle gal

Hi Julie, I probably should not even respond because I don't have a tatoo. But that's just my personal preference as yours may be to get one.

The few friends I know that have tatoos find themselves having to hide them in the long-run due to their new lifestyles (Now married with children). Be certain, no matter where you hide them, they don't rub off.

bubblemaker20:
When considering a tattoo put alot of thought into it.
Before I had my tattoos (2) done, I spent about a year (or longer) thinking about each design. I might get one or two more but I'm not in a hurry.

Turtle Gal:
Hi, To see my turtle check out www.tribetattoo.ky.
Go to artist, its the bottom let picture. May take a little bit to load.Worth the wait
Turtle gal
That's what I'm talking about!! It looks like it was painted on. Those are the kinds of colors I want for my King Angel tat!!! But where to find them.....??? Where oh where??

:wink: If You're thinking about getting inked the most important thing to think about is, what do You want? At the end of the day You're the one who's going to be looking at it for the rest of Your life.If it's Your first tattoo any reputable Tattooist will be full of advice and many won't put a first tattoo anywhere too obvious. The best thing to do is find a good tattooist, check out their studio demand to see Photographs of their work, or better yet see them on clients. Any tattooist worth their ink will have at least one consultation before tattooing. If a tattooist isn't willing to discuss placement and design, Find another tattooist! Another thing to think about is that Tattoos are addictive, You'll probably be wanting More!!!

AmyJ:
That's what I'm talking about!! It looks like it was painted on. Those are the kinds of colors I want for my King Angel tat!!! But where to find them.....??? Where oh where??
Amy, It took me a year to deside what I wanted and where to put it.For me I wanted my turtle to look real as possible.My tattooist is a great artist. It was a custom tat he did for me. Make sure you check out alot of shops, look at the work they have done before.You can always check out a tattoo convention.If thats fails,you could plan a dive trip to where I had mine done.You can get it done a few days before you come home and won't miss out on any fun.After all it doesn't cost anything to look when checking out a tattoo shop. Good luck. Turtle gal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom