The All Inclusive SCUBA Tattoo Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammerhead done in an HR Giger style...pics aren't too good though. It took me about a year to decide what I wanted. Once I settled on a hammerhead, I started working on design. I have always been fascinated by Giger's work (surrealist who did the design on "Alien") and biomechanics. I took many pics of hammerheads and books on Giger to an amazing artist name Shane O'Neill, and he did the drawing. Interestingly, it was a sculpture of a hammerhead that helped him most, because it showed the motion clearly.

Ken

Hammerhead done in an HR Giger style...pics aren't too good though. It took me about a year to decide what I wanted. Once I settled on a hammerhead, I started working on design. I have always been fascinated by Giger's work (surrealist who did the design on "Alien") and biomechanics. I took many pics of hammerheads and books on Giger to an amazing artist name Shane O'Neill, and he did the drawing. Interestingly, it was a sculpture of a hammerhead that helped him most, because it showed the motion clearly.

Ken

Ken

I know I'm a little late chiming in - I've just signed on so forgive me please:)
My friend and I got inked together - I opted for a small sun on the small of my back but he got an awesome bull shark done in full color with a wave pattern down the middle of his back. He has since added a Neptune with a trident and a swimming mermaid into the scene. It looks beautiful.

that's cool... my wife would love that (she loves sea horses)

melissalv29:
i have a sea horse on my mid upper back...here is a pic...
Soon I will have a diving one I can post... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom