The All-Inclusive Fall Megadive Thread (October 3-5 2008)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was thinking more along the lines of labeling one "Marchand" and have someone put it at the end of Andrew's line... Now that would start some serious discussions!

I also like the idea of labeling it "Marius" then leaving it at the lips.

I almost forgot! The lines and cookies are in place; one in the eye and one in the ear. The wording on the cookies kind of got rubbed off a little so just look for a really big COOKIE.

Made it back to Cave Country early this morning :D :D :D

Will have full 85's and dive chair at da Roost early Friday afternoon.
(Waiting to see everyone and some Friday dives)

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT !!! (SMILE)

Da Back-Home Beano

Have fun all of you!!!!

Jenny - will you have one rum for me?

And kisses for everybody.

Mania

glass in the park- I believe is mainly because of individual serving bottles like beer,coronas,... things that we typically pull up from the bottom or find their way into firepits.

water balloons-treb is still in pieces with upgrades delayed, not going to be able to bring it. Also have been unable to snag gummies for ammo

Grill-works awesome and has a NEW tank on it! an al80! OOPS!?

megatent will be changing to a mega-E-Z-Up, tired of fighting with ratsnest BKA the polebag

diving-almost coughed up a lung this morning, so (possibly) no diving 4 me, will have H's gear setup if she chooses to bring it on Saturday

food-have 20#'s of seasoned chicken to hit the grill and a megapan for Tibetan Eggs,... Ommmmmmmmmmmmm! (in a bag) :rofl3:

explosives-can't find mysecondary detonators, so will have to leave the C-4 in the garage, wait a minute, I don't HAVE a garage? Whose garage did I leave the... OH YEH, ..................... NEVERMIND!!!

firewood-the neighbors have picked up all of the cut wood from Dad's so we may still need wood for the bonfires

cookies-HOLY MONKEYS! now you just need to label it "Ciali's"
(let's see how many people catch this)
I LOVE the marry me idea on that! Why is the back flow so strong? Could it be from the retreating divers with DSV's? But they don't HAVE dsv's! Hmmmmm...

Starting to pack... the trailer is about to get loaded. I am HOPING to be setup by noon. Then again, planning and execution are two different things right now. Will have B with me. He's anxious to get to play with the other kids again.

Will see everyone there that shows! Signing off til Sunday!!!
Tune in next week! Same Battime. Same Batchannel...
:dork2:

If I cant go camping but want to go diving (and maybe bring 2 or 3 others along) how do I get in on the pricing and where/what time should I meet up with the group tomorrow (all 3 or 4 people would only be OW cert)

Thanks,
Jeremy

Show up and tell whoever is behind the counter that you are with ScubaBoard.

You are welcome to show up anytime you want. The group is camping at Turkey Roost, and there should always be someone there.

Back home and everything is unpacked. I have several other things to do yet this evening, but if I can I will post a short account of the weekend's events later tonight.

Am home. Stuff is on the livingroom floor.
Need to find a new dog sitter. Let's just say that they have a new appreciation for their non hyper non water dog. :rofl3:
hermit Crab and I had a blast!
Oh, Dawn, you were awesome this weekend.
There, you are offically included! :) :heart: U !

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom