The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
RIGHT YOU ARE !!!

but if budget permits, i'd advise on keeping your poseidon rig.

was thinking of keeping it but i cant afford to get another poseidon rig and im the type of guy who wants singles/doubles rig exactly the same:)

i asked and she smirked! hahahahahaha pero spoon's giving a real good deal on them, considering they're poseidons AND pretty new...

basta pag ako nanalo ng lotto i'll send her off to paris with the baby and i'll charter a scubaworld boat to tubba or apo... libre ko kayo ng liveaboard!

Jag

shugar:
out of ignorance (or naivete) what's the difference between a single rig and a double aside from the manifold? are the 1st stages different?

Jag

the only difference between singles rig and doubles is the extra 1st stage needed for the other cylnder post. the set up would be (depending on what certifying agency) will have one 1st and 2nd stage, inflator hose on one post and the secondary/octopus and spg on the other post. simplicity is key:)

your current rig for simples can be converted to doubles by simply buying a cheaper lower performing 1st stage for the second cylnder. and of course another wing for doubles provided you are already using a bp style bc

ahhhhhh.... sodeska...

so in a doubles rig you suck off one tank at a time or both? and if i get you right, your octo is not going to be on the same 1st stage as your primary...

and when you disassemble your gear, you have 2 reg sets or they're all connected to the manifold?

sorry ha... can't ask this of the foreigners dahil ayokong magmukang tanga sa harap nila

Jag

so in a doubles rig you suck off one tank at a time or both? and if i get you right, your octo is not going to be on the same 1st stage as your primary...

you are sucking from both tanks simultaneously. although it still reads 200 bar/3000 psi it takes double the time to drain em. yes your octo is on the other 1st stage reg

and when you disassemble your gear, you have 2 reg sets or they're all connected to the manifold?

yes when you dissassemble you have to reg sets. the manifold that connects the two tanks are fixed.

sorry ha... can't ask this of the foreigners dahil ayokong magmukang tanga sa harap nila

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom