The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

congrats! ganun siya ka hirap? hahahaha

why you selling the poseidons? they're not DIR? can't you just change the hose to a long-hose setup w/o selling the regs themselves?

anyway, pakialam ko diba? ahahahahaha how much? how cheap?

congrats ulit!

Jag

shugar:
congrats! ganun siya ka hirap? hahahaha

why you selling the poseidons? they're not DIR? can't you just change the hose to a long-hose setup w/o selling the regs themselves?

anyway, pakialam ko diba? ahahahahaha how much? how cheap?

congrats ulit!

Jag

im selling em becasue they i am going doubles soon and by selling my poseidons i can get two apeks ds4/atx50's. if i had my choice id keep the poseidon but il be doing tech soon so i need practical gear that fits my budget. pm me il give you a bargain.

clgsamson:
then what do you call his post-dir F dives (less recreational dives)?

every dive is a fun dive. look at this analogy.... after the dir-f courses i know dive with a different attitude and perception. consider me a born again diver:)

Spoon:
every dive is a fun dive. look at this analogy.... after the dir-f courses i know dive with a different attitude and perception. consider me a born again diver:)

RIGHT YOU ARE !!!

but if budget permits, i'd advise on keeping your poseidon rig.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom