The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
pao, would be an honor kung makasama. D ba puputulan mo nang hose c jag?

"puputulan", then he would easily know someone is tampering with his rig. i think it would be more subtle if we just remove his mask sometime during the dive unexpectedly. then he won't see the fins!!! hehehhehehe

i may join with a DM trainee tagging along.

It's just a day trip right? three dives if early. so if however we go (schedule and weather permitting), it would be much better if it would be early. we normally leave manila by 5am.

i usually cant sleep the night before and am ready to leave at 4. the earlier we dive the better. and Paos presence would be a great honor.

Spoon:
i usually cant sleep the night before and am ready to leave at 4. the earlier we dive the better. and Paos presence would be a great honor.

same here, after several years of diving, i still get excited the night before and mostly just able to get about and hours sleep so i take some medications to give me at least 4 hrs of sleep hehehehhe.

naku, i have to say i have graduated from those daring dives. i just enjoy the shallow and observe them smalles creatures living on crevices and around rocks. big aquatic animals, I just want them for food. hehehhehehe.

for the record, i dive now to relax , so easy diving lang ako. even at my regular resort. if the dive is to be macho. i have adopted the wonderful motto, anyone can abort the dive without need of explanation (for safety sake ha, hindi pang a-asar lang )

paolov:
same here, after several years of diving, i still get excited the night before and mostly just able to get about and hours sleep so i take some medications to give me at least 4 hrs of sleep hehehehhe.

naku, i have to say i have graduated from those daring dives. i just enjoy the shallow and observe them smalles creatures living on crevices and around rocks. big aquatic animals, I just want them for food. hehehhehehe.

its gotten so bad that by the time i get to sleep its time to wake up. cant even sleep in the car. i usually get 2 ours at most if im lucky. that is why i have resorted to sleeping pills to guarantee at least 6 hours. i wanna be asleep by tenpm. guess im not alone!

tha'ts why i take a van service and try to get some rest if not sleep on the van

same solution, pill aka medication. but this wouldn't be a nice thing to be posting here. ehhehehhehe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom