The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yup... got the same problem too... not just before diving... if i have a project or flight that rolls around the 3-5am bracket i don't bother sleeping since i know that if i do i'll never wake up in time

part of me nga wants to drive up friday night para makatulog... we'll see...

Jag

sige kunin mo rates... and be specific about arriving late at night... in balai, for instance, if you show up after 9pm (or so) libre na yung room you just pay 200 for the buffet breakfast...

need a place to sleep for a couple of hours and a nice meal in the morning, when the others arrive game na diba?

Jag

jonix:
dive7000 na ba tayo? nag inquire ako rates nila via email 3 weeks back no reply. wala namang phone number...paano ga yun?

@jag: parang maganda yang iniisip mo...friday night pa lang nandun na hehehe

That'a what I regularly do, in the resort by friday night until sunday na yun, 5 dives. Lately Ive been coming over on a saturday (after lunch), 1 dive and stay overnite. 2 dives on Sunday AM and go home after lunch.

In Manila and during weekends I have no problem sleeping at 10 pm and waking up around 8am. In Anilao, I just have to put on calming lotion (nag advertise pa) so I can sleep right away but I just don't know why my body clock wakes me up at 5:30 am or 6am! I'm always the first diver up.

Pao, let's agree no power dives. We'l get nothing out of it except a shorter dive time. Relax dive lang talaga. Ganun lang tayo relax diving until of course a strong current hits us at the end of the dive, power dive na rin d ba?.

Also always on a first dive, malakas ako sa hangin. Like my 1st dive last wikend in bahura, bottom time 102 ft, 37 mins.!, ending air 400psi. My body has first to adjust to the new environment and later on being excited by the gin water viz. After that OX na. My 2nd dive was 95 ft., 52 mins., ending air 700 psi. No more issues to address, relax na.

OK sa akin sa Petron SLEX, cno walang saskyan and cno gusto sumabay?

paolov:
tha'ts why i take a van service and try to get some rest if not sleep on the van

same solution, pill aka medication. but this wouldn't be a nice thing to be posting here. ehhehehhehe.

medication it is. all of them are legal and prescribed by doctors. remember guys always have a perscription:)

jonix:
i emailed dive7000 again today, pag di pa nag reply try ko kunin yung rates sa sat...i suggest bigay pa kayo alternative venues just in case

portulano na lang so you guys can see the place. dun naka storage yun gear ko eh. Please....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom