That little old watchmaker from Paris, TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willie

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be on Texas Country Reporter ... :D

TCR 2007 Episode Guide

Thanks for the tip Frank. I really enjoyed the segment. It was on here at 630am on Saturday morning. I told my wife, I think that is the only time I have actually heard your voice. Until I started watching the episode, it hadnt occurred to me that we have yet to meet in person. Ah, the wonders of technology -- Scubaboard, email & DVRs. I am still looking forward to some face-to-face time.

BTW, I tried '[-]little old[/-] watchmaker from Paris, TX' in the title and it wouldnt work.

Willie

But Frank! You didn't tell him about the tunnels in Paris !!!

I looked for it at 10:00 a.m. yesterday, but couldn't find it. We don't get channel 21, couldn't find that show on any other stations.:shakehead:

Rhonda

I caught it on channel 21 yesterday morning at 10.

I was wondering if it was really Frank or they had a stand-in; he didn't seem nervous at all. Then I noticed that he had a pony bottle slung under his lab coat and knew it was really him. :D

Woohoo! I saw your segment on TV, Frank, it was awesome!!! Was on channel 21 here in Dallas at 10 a.m. I think they had no idea what an avid diver you are :)

I still have not seen the episode yet but I figure I will sometime. It should be up on YouTube before too long.

I bet Cruiser is correct... They have no idea I even get into the water much less Scuba Dive.

Richerso brings up a point that I didn't tell them about the Tunnels in Paris.

Sealskin98 seems to think I was slingin' a pony bottle....

Well....Maybe I was..... Maybe I wasn't he'll never know :)

It's show business folks... 'always got to leave reason for them to come back :wink:

Thanks to Ya'll that took the time to watch the show or try to !!!

Sealskin98 seems to think I was slingin' a pony bottle....

Well....Maybe I was..... Maybe I wasn't he'll never know :)

:gorgeous: Hey Cowboy! Is that a pony bottle under that coat or are ya just glad to see me? :gorgeous:

Hey Hollywood!! Please let us know if it airs again or shows up on youtube. So sorry I missed it, I'm sure you were very handsome on the big screen. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom