Thanks to Kidspot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dsteding

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Got four wonderful dives in with Tim this past weekend in Maui:

Mala Ramp and Airport Beach on Friday, Molokini and Five Graves from B&B's boat on Saturday. All, needless to say, were very enjoyable for this cold-water drysuit diver, and that was due in no small part to Tim's good company. He played a terrific host.

So, thanks Tim. If you get to Seattle at some point, we'll put on the drysuits, some big ole' steel tanks and go looking for six gills and octos.

-Doug

Finally!!! I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for this day!!!

:mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner:

Glad to hear you're having fun!

If Tim ever shows up in Seattle, he's not going to know WHAT to do with all the hospitality that we'll all show him.

I have a lot of gratitude due his way as well.

do it easy:
Finally!!! I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for this day!!!

:mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner: :mooner:

Glad to hear you're having fun!

:rofl3:

TSandM:
If Tim ever shows up in Seattle, he's not going to know WHAT to do with all the hospitality that we'll all show him.
You guys wouldn't force him to dive up there would you?

Tim, prepare yourself. I suggest a hottub filled with 50 pound blocks of ice.

Well, I think he needs to know exactly WHY we're all so euphoric when we get to Maui . . . It isn't ALL narcosis, you know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom