Thanks Key Largo from SUDS Soldiers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeBsUDS

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Words can't describe the amazing experience that is Operation Bottom Time. My only hope is that we can do a reunion trip to The Keys! I'm definitely hooked on diving, but even more I've found an entirely new family of great friends to share the experiences with. Thank you all, John, Danny, Pat, Patrick, Gary, Brenda, Tom, Sue, Howard, Muggsy, Kevin C., Kevin M., John, Carla, John, Bonnie, Richie, Carrie, Amanda, Matt, Chuck and my wounded brethren Greg, Kent, Tim, Kevin, Luke, Roy, Bruce, JeDi, Aaron (and Trish). If I left anyone out I'm blaming that on TBI! May God Bless You!

Words can't describe the amazing experience that is Operation Bottom Time. My only hope is that we can do a reunion trip to The Keys!

I hope so too Mike! But in the meantime don't hesitate to ask if you're ever looking for a dive buddy or buddies. I'd dive with any of you guys in a heartbeat, anywhere, anytime. Thanks again for a week's worth of memories that will last a lifetime.

Cheers,
Matt

Mike...

It was mine and Muggsy's honor and pleasure to be there to help out with OBT.

We all appreciate the job you guys did over there, and helping out with OBT was inspirational. I hope that with yours (and other SUDS divers) participation here on Scubaboard, that more people will learn about the SUDS program, and help more disabled soldiers and marines learn to scuba dive.

It was great meeting you and the others... I hope we can all dive again soon!

Words can't describe the amazing experience that is Operation Bottom Time. My only hope is that we can do a reunion trip to The Keys! I'm definitely hooked on diving, but even more I've found an entirely new family of great friends to share the experiences with. Thank you all, John, Danny, Pat, Patrick, Gary, Brenda, Tom, Sue, Howard, Muggsy, Kevin C., Kevin M., John, Carla, John, Bonnie, Richie, Carrie, Amanda, Matt, Chuck and my wounded brethren Greg, Kent, Tim, Kevin, Luke, Roy, Bruce, JeDi, Aaron (and Trish). If I left anyone out I'm blaming that on TBI! May God Bless You!

Mike,

Very well put, it was a wonderful week, an unforgettable life changing experience! This is just the beginning of an amazing new journey!!

I would like to extend a sincere THANK YOU to everyone in the Upper Keys and all participants who joined us from around the country. Without your generosity and support this event would not have been possible!

I had an awesome time diving with you guys last week too. What an incredible experience, the dive trip of a lifetime! I vote for a reunion trip as well.

Hey Mike,

It was truly an honor and privilege to have you heros diving with us last week. It was a memorial time and one where new life long friendships were formed. You guys are welcome back at the shop anytime and a reunion sounds like a great idea. You Soldiers and Marines really make me proud to be an American.

Take care, God Bless and Love ya man.

Good Diving,

Hey guys, sorry so late to join the party. I also wanted to say thanks to everyone - we had a great time and can't wait to get back in the water. Hoping to push through to the rescue cert sometime soon... and then who knows where it'll go from there...

Howard - great photos!! Way to capture the memories.

Thanks again to everyone that has supported us in some way - SUDS has provided a hobby and some memories that will stay with me forever.

Aaron

Hey guys, sorry so late to join the party. I also wanted to say thanks to everyone - we had a great time and can't wait to get back in the water. Hoping to push through to the rescue cert sometime soon... and then who knows where it'll go from there...

Howard - great photos!! Way to capture the memories.

Thanks again to everyone that has supported us in some way - SUDS has provided a hobby and some memories that will stay with me forever.

Aaron
Hey aaron,
I had a great time diving with you. Hope we can go again sometime soon. You definately have a place to stay in ft.lauderdle and breckenridge, colorado. Glad to hear you are getting rescue, its a great course and a lot of fun! Take care and hope to see you soon! Welcome to scubaboard!

Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom