Thank you Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luke Shirley

Reaction score
First off. I cant begin to thank John Thompson enough. John, you taught me everything. This experience does not happen without you and SUDS. Captain Gary, you truly are what God had in mind, when he created humanity. Brenda bless you for everything you did. John Chatterton it is an honor. Howard and Muggs you guys are tops.

This whole week was like a dream. Everything was so beautiful. Not just the diving either. Key Largo is paradise. Easily in the top experiences of my life. I would really like to thank everyone who helps support SUDS. It is a phenomenal operation. Thank you for everything. Captain Gary. Ill see ya soon. Love You brother.

Luke

Welcome to SB, Luke & congratulations on your certification!!! :fruit:

Luke - Great to see you here!

It was even better to have you as a dive buddy! I hope to see you soon... maybe at Invade the Keys? :D

Welcome aboard! And, to re-phrase what Howard has stated,
"I hope to meet you soon... maybe at Invade the Keys?
04.gif
"

First off. I cant begin to thank John Thompson enough. John, you taught me everything. This experience does not happen without you and SUDS. Captain Gary, you truly are what God had in mind, when he created humanity. Brenda bless you for everything you did. John Chatterton it is an honor. Howard and Muggs you guys are tops.

This whole week was like a dream. Everything was so beautiful. Not just the diving either. Key Largo is paradise. Easily in the top experiences of my life. I would really like to thank everyone who helps support SUDS. It is a phenomenal operation. Thank you for everything. Captain Gary. Ill see ya soon. Love You brother.
Luke

Luke, It was an honor and priviledge to meet you. Brenda (aka ScubaMom) and I are both humbled by the entire experience. It's because of you and the other Soldiers that we are proud to call ourselves American.

Look forward seeing you again real soon. Keep in touch.

Love you too brother!!!

Good Diving,

Luke,
This past week, spending time with you and all the soldiers, was one of the most memorable weeks of my life. The experience was filled with lots of fun, sun, smiles and some very grateful tears. Thank you for your sacrifice to America; it is an honor to know you.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom