Thank you to TSC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sylvester

Reaction score
I would like to acknowledge TSC for the recent classes and mentoring, I enjoyed the classes and being able to conduct part of the classes indoors was really nice. The staff went what I consider out of there way by arriving early and setting things up ahead of time besides sheliping all the suits liners and tanks to Dutch Springs.

The instructors are professional and patient, Jay I have neve seen bouyancy control like what I witnessed from you. I now have a mark on the wall to stride for, granted it well over my head at this point.

Equipment service, a year ago I had problems with my reg SPmk25/s600 with free flowing in cold water (warmer then dutch this weekend and shallower), I had lost a lot of confidence in this high end reg and was doubting my choice of gear since I own 3 of them, ya'll serviced it for me prior to the classes, adjusted my IP where I wanted it the IP and my equipment worked flawlessly. Actually I am renewing my faith in my gear again.

To the other wreck valley divers who showed up for the classes that I was able to meet. Folks it was fun I enjoyed meeting you all, I hope we can dive again soon.

Thanks guys I had a great time.

I second that feeling - it was a great time for everyone, and, for me, a great introduction to cold water diving.

Thanks a lot.

Yeah, thanks guys!

Great classes, great instructors, really cool group.

Got a few nice dives in, and a few classic moments, I'm sure we'll be talking about for a long time. Like someone almost dumping their brother out the back of a truck!

My season is officially reopened! Where's next week? Well maybe the week or two after actually. Gotta drop my tanks off to get the BIG yellow and green stickers on them. I am going to miss the stupid WoW stickers I have on them now, though!

Excellent job TSC.
Wayne and Jason really are a class act.
Thanks for going the extra mile.

grunzster:
Like someone almost dumping their brother out the back of a truck!
Just for the record, it wasn't me or my brother.

I couldn't agree more. TSC is really a first class operation! Thanks again Wayne and Jason for a great weekend of diving.

Frank

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom