Thank you to all the CSSP Divers Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a great time! It was wonderful meeting new people, I was a little leary since I made the trip from Oklahoma without other divers. Next time I will come with gloves and a hood. Thanks for the honorary swamper rank, you guys are awesome!

Thanks to Harry for bringing a camera, now I have some digital memories of my trip!

Chace

:D

was a good time for sure!

Where in Oklahoma are you from, Chace?

Thank you
Canon SD500 and Canon WP-DC70 case.....going to take more next time but leave it on auto versus underwater setting, seems it made the picture a bit too green for my liking

Thanks for the video Harry, now I can prove I've been in the belly of a shark & lived to tell about it :wink:

Thank you
Canon SD500 and Canon WP-DC70 case.....going to take more next time but leave it on auto versus underwater setting, seems it made the picture a bit too green for my liking

They look good. I bet your underwater setting thinks it needs to compensate for too much blue. Around here we need a "too much green" setting. :)

I've been negligent in uploading mine due to sheer laziness. Maybe I can get to it tomorrow evening.

Back
Top Bottom