"Thank you" points (Questions and Answers)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So if I ever get a Thanks click, that'll show I have 1 from 20,000+ posts, or when does the from posts start? And if I don't give such clicks to others, I'll appear to be an ingrate. :shakehead:
It will only indicate the number of posts that have been thanked. Just look at my profile for an example.

It will only indicate the number of posts that have been thanked. Just look at my profile for an example.
Oh I see, thanks. Yeah, we'll see how it plays out...

Can we thank ourselves for doing such a great job on the posts? You know a little pat on your own back never hurt anyone :)

Thanks for this great new feature. Looks like fun... I'm sure it will spark renewed creativity and levity! :)

Thank you Dandy Don for that useful post :D
Let's bring back the Reputation points so we can Neg Rep members. :lol2:

Call me lazy, I’m pleased to click a Mahalo when feeling the urge. How nice to see I can take my thanks back as well (probably a commitment issue.)
I answered my own question using my own personal visual search function (went and looked for a thread that seemed possible) and never annoyed another member with this already asked and answered question. Feel free to thank me.:wink: Uh oh, hold on the thanks...look out, incoming! (next question as I hit post reply.)

Just so you know, there's also a Remove All Thanks option...

Just so you know, there's also a Remove All Thanks option...

I'll try it if you'd just explain what the THANKS thing is about?

BTW.... is it just me, or did the EDIT button move when the THANKS button was added? (move meaning did it change location where all the buttons were...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom