Thank you Narcosis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I flew down from Philadelphia yesterday morning. The prediction was not looking good until Wednesday. Luckily, I was able to get out with Narcosis out of West Palm for a 2 tanker in the afternoon. We had a good dive at Juno Ledge and another at Jolly Jack's north of West Palm. Highlights, a Reef Shark, a large Southern Ray, and a friendly Hawksbill Turtle, along with the usual reef fish. The visibility was about 40-50 feet, water temp was 78. I may not get out again until Wednesday, but I got off to a good start.

How long are you there? We are booked for a week of diving with Narcosis starting the 8th.

Must be nice, water temp off NC coast down to 68 and falling fast

How long are you there? We are booked for a week of diving with Narcosis starting the 8th.

I will only be here through the 5th. I look forward to diving with you someday, we overlap here on SB. You are brave and realistic, conditions are not predictable in the winter. I do most of my diving in Boynton Beach and Jupiter.

I will only be here through the 5th. I look forward to diving with you someday, we overlap here on SB. You are brave and realistic, conditions are not predictable in the winter. I do most of my diving in Boynton Beach and Jupiter.
Too bad.

We have been out days when its been just Van, Finch, Eric and myself. Like you I trust Van to know his and his boats limits. So if he's willing so are we.

Too bad.

We have been out days when its been just Van, Finch, Eric and myself. Like you I trust Van to know his and his boats limits. So if he's willing so are we.

I trust all my operators to only go out when it is safe. That's why I use all the inlets. Finch is great...

Well, Narcosis saved me again. I was scheduled to go out of Boynton Beach this morning but the trip was cancelled due to winds and seas. Went out with Narcosis and had 2 fabulous dives on Breakers and on Cross Current Barge and Rock Pile. Goliath Grouper, Nurse Sharks, Southern Rays, Green Morays, and all the usual reef fish. Both dives over an hour. Photo of me and a turtle and Southern Ray courtesy of Fantastic Finch:
upload_2016-11-30_16-19-55.png

upload_2016-11-30_16-20-47.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom