TG6 and Backscatter mini flash 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trying to find and focus on a tiny gelatinous critter in a soup of "schmutz" was pretty much impossible. The only thing worth shooting was a big (150 mm) tomato jelly and with the 90 you might get one tentacle.
Bill

I agree but I have FOMO (fear of missing out). My prime lenses are much sharper but limited in scope. I would like to buy some of the pro lenses for above water photography but those are $$$$.
The new F4 series of lenses look to be a good middle ground of cost and sharpness, and for the AOI housing at least, don’t seem to require the clunky OMD port adapter. I just got the AOI housing for my OM-1 over the weekend, Ported out for the 60 and Oly 8 FE. Debating trading my Oly 12-42 2.8 Pro to the F4 for that reason, to be honest.

Still, for my upcoming trip to west palm, I think I’ll cut my wallet a break and ‘make do’ with the 60 and the 8 :)

Nice shots

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom