Texas Swamp Diving Team's 1st Annual Halloween Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

how we all got such great personalities and charm, but we gotta go on-line to find our dive buds. Brilliance can be sooooo lonely sometimes.

Originally posted by Iguana Don
You need a buddy, I'm there, there are and will be plenty of buddies.

I have heard that TexasMike is doing a kissing booth , but you didn't hear that from me. Can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees Beast in the line!

ID

I'll make sure Beast has plenty of tokens!:p

Bring plenty of tokens for TexasMike's kissing booth!

Sure am glad he ain't online!

ID

Looks like I won't have any trouble finding a buddy!

....and

Leaping Lizards ID! ... I might pay $5 to see you kiss mike!

The wife and I will be joining you all. We're looking forward to getting to meet the rest of you "Swampsters". TM, I will call you tonight for the details and maps and such...What does a scuba ghost say?..... Buoy!!.. :D

TSDT,
Weather forecast for Austin is a cold front coming through Wednesday night and a second push of cold, dry air on Saturday. Highs around 70 degrees and lows in mid-40s for Saturday and Sunday. Lake Travis temp is 74 on the surface, but will probably be closer to 70-72 by the weekend.
Have a fun, safe trip.

Ron Carlisle
Oak Hill Scuba

It looks like I will be able to make it.....

I also told a diving friend about it and he's coming too...

Who knows, maybe more by the time Fri/Sat gets here.

TJ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom