Texas Rig diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have been extended an offer by the operators of the Tropic Star out of Corpus Christi to claim a date(s) to dive the Texas rigs on their boat.

The boat carries a max of 12 and a 3 tank rig trip costs $1000 to be split up accordingly. 5 people for $200 ea, 10 people for $100 ea etc.... A dive master with verifiable insurance is required. My dive summer is booked so I can't go this year. If there is anyone interested pick a date(s) gather your crowd and let me know. I'll be happy to set it up for you. You could also check Oceans Window in San Antonio as the are one of the dive shops that I know of that books a few Saturdays a year.

Tom

My schedule is booked too - but I sure had some nice dives on the rigs out of Corpus years ago. Little critters to huge Jewfish; plenty of gamefish for supper... beautiful.
Someone should jump on this one...
Rick

Oh Man...my favorite kind of home water trip! Do you know what size boat they have? Do they have a website?

I'll have to think about this one and check my calendar. I love the rigs!

Nice looking boat!

Thanks for the link.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom