Texas rig diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceans window San Antonio

210-490-3483 ask for Brandon

Cool on the books.

7/15 where???? Terrell may be too far... same prob as usual... except g-parents gone on vacation so no easy fix.

Tom

What dates again for trip?

Oasis then? Would work find for me since I'm starting to pack for move to new aptartment (sale of house closes on week from Friday). But if we decide to go there, I had better check in with Jim because the last time Corsair and I tried Sunday, it was shut.

How about dillo meeting?

the fifteenth is a go. I was thinking Possum Kingdom. I haven't been there yet and it's likely to be a bit warmer than Terrell. Don't know time yet, but I'd like to get there semi-early.

At least some of you guys have my number, give me a call Thursday after 8pm. I got stuck working late all week.

There you are!

I was wondering if you'd left us!

Call me at work tomorrow if you get the chance, I want to catch up with you, find out your club dates, get your help with moving, and tell you about a nifty pirate game I have for PC.

940-387-5202, 8:30a - 5:30p

Talked to Ocean's Window, San Antonio again today. After 4 calls they decided they'd tell me their toll free phone number. (888) 696-3483

Brandon says there is only one spot left!!!

Sorry about posting so late, but I just got home. I tried to call you Mike, but it was already on the machine by the time I finally got through to Brandon.

I'll call them in the marnin and get booked, Dan-o.

Hey Mike Tom, and whoever else, here's the scoop.

Sunday we're wanting to go to PK. I'd like to get out there semi-early. Still don't know if my dad can make it (he's looking for a good deal on renting a full rig) Either way, we need to figure out the best way to meet to get there. Lynette and I live in Decatur, which is definitely closer than Denton or Lewisville. We could conceivably all meet in Weatherford and caravan out.

Questions/comments/ideas/smartass remarks(definitely not short on the last one with this group:jester: )

Corsair,

If'n it be okay with you, I'd like hitch a ride with ya. Let me know when/where to find ya.

--M

Well, the easiest way to Weatherford and 180 is down FM 51 from Decatur. You could come by the house, drop off your truck, and us all carpool out that way. I'll call you with directions. How early you want to meet up?

Back
Top Bottom