Texas Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking to maybe pop into the show, but have been unable to find out what the ticket price is?? Just that everyone is offering 1/2 off discounts .... half off of what????? Anyone know?

Hey Kat, I'll top everyone else...for you I have special deal 90% off...almost free :D

...actually I've been wondering the same thing and was hoping when I signed up for the half price ticket offering that I'd get he details...no joy. Also got an email from DAN yesterday telling me how special I was and that since I was a member they'd pull some strings and get me in for half price, but again NO actual price. So I'll most likely only be able to make Friday night, since I'm booked for most of the weekend but once I hit the doors I'll report back.

-E

1 pm SCUBABOARD. Learn more about scuba diving networking

I will try to be there at 1:00pm hope to put some faces with board names...I will also be hanging out at the CoCo View booth with my old friend Captain Randy...see y'all Saturday
:blinking:

just got this email looks like tickets are 16.00....but bring your DAN card for a discount...or visit the Texas dive show website

what Do these companies have in common? Aqua Lung, Dive Tech,The Cayman Islands, Rotatan, NV Yacths, Mares abd DiveCaddy Have In Common? They will be at the Texas Dive Show This Friday and Saturday (Friday 5-8om Saturday 9-5 Ticckets are 16.00 but get 50% OFF AT THE SHOW JUST VISIT ARE WEBSITE TEXASDIVESHOW.COM

BRING A FRIEND!!!!!!

Try a Rebreather but bring a swim suit and towel to the show

We are looking to meeting at the show

AUSIN, TEXAS Hilton at the Airport

The Dive Show Team
open

So am I the only loser who going to spend their Saturday night up at the show, well me and the wife to be:confused:

We're aiming to be there around 5 and I'm hoping they'll be offering the rebreather test drives then. Wish we could make it Saturday, but no can do. :shakehead:

Anyway, hope to see some SB peeps up there

Oak Hill Scuba posted this on facebook

[h=6]The Texas Dive Show is looking for volunteers to help setup. If you are in the Austin area, report to the Airport Hilton[/h]

Well just got back from the show. Doesn't look like anyone's actually demoing rebreathers as advertised, sounds like a mixup with the hotel. Not that I really have 8-10k burning a hole in my pocket to buy one, but was looking forward to some tire kicking.

Other than that the show was cool, very small but good folks. Got to chat with some folks I haven't seen in a long time and met of few new ones, so overall I'd say it's worth the trip if your relatively close. Looks like some good talks tomorrow but unfortunately I'm booked for the day.

Anyway hope y'all enjoy, and who knows maybe you'll have better luck scoring a rebreather ride than we did.

-E

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was at the show this weekend representing International Scuba and our good friends Cave Training Mexico. As many have mentioned it was a smaller show then previous years, however I was impressed with the quality of divers and exhibitors that attended. We talked with some great local divers that shared great insight on the local diving scene and were very well informed on various types of diving Recreational to Technical. I was also impressed that many of the local dive shops either participated with manufactures booths or had their own. We even hit Windy Point on Sunday to try out some new gear that just came in for the show. Even with the water down a little bit we had a blast and it made me think how great a diving town Austin is. Thanks for the great hospitality Austin! We'll be seeing you next year which ever city it goes to.

Cheers,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom