Texas " Deal of the Century"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Mitch. I could use some kind words. I had a hard weekend.
Hope to dive with you someday. And hope the funds get better for you.
:sunny:

Natasha, it wasn't $45 for all three trips, $45 each 2-tank trip for $135 for 3 trips. Btw, I've heard some good things about Iberostar they just built there, you have any experience with it?

Yes, it's a beautiful place. It's more money then Plaza las Glorias. It's an all inclusive.
This group wanted to be able to eat at all the good places in Cozumel, so that's why we didn't pick it, or Fiesta Americana. Otherwise I might have.

It sounds like a fun trip, our travel budget and vacation leave is pretty low right now. I haven't been to Cozumel(yet). I especially like the sound of the booze party with girls...although I'm sure my wife would keep a pretty tight leash on me for that one! :D
Anyhows, I would like to make one of your trips one of these days...they sound like fun and it would be a chance to get to meet you and some of the other Scubaboarders, maybe next year. I'll keep watching the boards.

Zagnut,
I'd love to meet and dive with you both. I'll be putting together a trip to Bonaire for next year. Save your $$$$. It will cost more then Cozumel! But great diving. And unlimmited free shore diving. I'll post a date soon. Unless anyone wants to tell me when a good date would be.

Yeah Natasha, I heard that Iberostar was all-inclusive with no either-or thing, but got friend from Denver that loves it. Since I don't have kids constantly wanting sody pop or snacks, I like to get jus room only and do the excellent restaurants like your group wants. First time I was in Coz. did Diamond Resort (Allegro) all-inclusive and hated it later in the week, didn't get to explore more.I would luv to stay at El Presidente once, jus for the fish. (halibut)

Please excuse me for a moment Natasha, makin emotional plea to Zagnut...(hits him in head wif hammer)...GO TO COZ...SOME OF THE BEST DIVIN' IN THE WORLD...(And get there soon before too many improvements are made and I have to go further south, please.)

Zag, lets try to set up a coinciding trip next year to Coz. (I wanna see how the shipwreck is doin' now.)

After re-reading this thread, I think maybe I owe you an apology. I didn't mean to sound so snippy and ungrateful. And I know you do your best to find the best deals you can. It's just hard to realize that it's getting so expensive to go to Coz!

I truly do appreciate you trying to include us Texans in your travel deals and hope you'll keep us in mind next time.

Zaggy....

Dang-it....I keep forgetting to call you and Zagnette to see if you want to go with me and others out to Terrell. So I apologize for that.

e-mail me your phone numbers again and I will be sure to call you for diving at Terrell on the 13th when Mobby's drysuit rep will be there letting folks try out drysuit diving for free.

Also, Can you make the Travis road trip?

Dee, don't forget that Natasha is moving into your neighborhood (Houston) next summer.

Thanks Dee. And here I thought you and Mike hated me! (Only kidding)
No harm done. I just had a hard weekend. So anyway, Mitch's words made me feel really good, when I read them first thing this morning.
I would just love to dive with more people from the board.
Maybe Bonaire will work out in the future.

Back
Top Bottom