Testing Rules are Changing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are still playing pandemic? I thought we all agreed to start playing Global Thermonuclear War?

View attachment 712538
I remember thinking about that movie and chuckling the first time I ever went to the NORAD Cheyenne Mountain Complex.

My boss looked at me and asked what I was laughing at.

I simply replied (in the best 1980s style computer voice I could do) "Would you like to play a game?" I spent most of the next 30 years knowing that my "office" was specifically targetted by multiple nuclear missiles.

Getting back to (almost) what this thread is about, new rules for fully vaccinated travelers have just been announced (this morning) for crossing the border into Canada.

Effective 1 April 2022, fully vaccinated travelers will no longer have to provide proof of a Negative COVID Test prior to entering Canada. The ArriveCAN app must still be used, and random tests may be done at the Point of Entry, but needing to get a test prior to entering the country will no longer be required.

Having said that, the cynical side of my personality is wondering if, given that the effective date is 1 April, could this be Trudeau setting us up for an April Fool's Day gag?

I spent most of the next 30 years knowing that my "office" was specifically targetted by multiple nuclear missiles.
I feel that way when I go to Yellowstone, but I remind myself that it's doesn't much matter how close I am.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom