Teric Problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I handed in an Aeris once to one of my LDSs for repair; a month later I went in to see what its status was. They said no work yet. The guy went in the backroom, and I peeked under the counter where he'd put it when I handed it in; it was still there...it had not yet been sent in. I grabbed it, left, and called them a month later and said how's my repair doing? They said still not back. meanwhile I'd dealt diretly with Aeris and had a replacement.
Sounds like you need a new LDS! :eyebrow:

Sounds like you need a new LDS! :eyebrow:
Ha! That was the last time I was in that shop. It has now gone out of business. Coincidence? You decide....

I know a lot of us aren't diving, but there is a new firmware update for our device, V17.

Stay safe everyone.

I know a lot of us aren't diving, but there is a new firmware update for our device, V17.

Stay safe everyone.

Who's now diving... Senator on CNN said, under the water is the safest place. Also reports are the virus dies in 85 degree weather. I been staying outside the whole time. :)

Thank you for the update, doing mine now.

Who's now diving... Senator on CNN said, under the water is the safest place. Also reports are the virus dies in 85 degree weather. I been staying outside the whole time. :)

Thank you for the update, doing mine now.
Thailand on lockdown, today 95°

I have just updated to v17 and drop 8% battery per day when it is 'off'. Watch mode around 3-4% per hour. Anyone have similar case?

I have just updated to v17 and drop 8% battery per day when it is 'off'. Watch mode around 3-4% per hour. Anyone have similar case?
Yea mine went into heavy battery drain this weekend. I suspected it was already having problems since it was losing 6%-8% per week when off and stored. Was in the pool this weekend with students and it lost between 30% and 40% over a 6 hour period each day. I am sending it out to be serviced today.

I've been tracking mine weekly since April and the loss when powered off and stored has been exactly 2% per week.

84% on 4/13; 82% on 4/20; 80% on 4/27; 78% on 5/4; 76% on 5/11; 74% on 5/18; 72% on 5/25; 70% on 6/1; 68% on 6/8

Back
Top Bottom