Teric OC Rec Mode - SurfGF

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DawgFan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
In OC Rec mode is there a way to see SurfGF without using a spot on the home screen (ie, the big layout or standard layout screen)?

When I scroll through the info screens on my Teric, the spot where I would expect to find SurfGF has TTS instead (see attached picture). Also attaching picture of page 16 of the Teric manual where it shows SurfGF in the spot where my computer shows TTS. The manual does say info screens can vary for each mode.

Attachments

• Info Screen.JPG
    Info Screen.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 129
  • Manual Page 16.JPG
    Manual Page 16.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 116
Best I can tell:
In OC Rec mode, SurfGF does not show on the info screens, but can be set as part of the home screen.
In OC Tec mode, SurfGF shows on the sixth info screen, and can be set as part of the home screen.

Thanks, that's what I found as well for OC Rec. Was hoping I missed something obvious. @Shearwater are the posts above accurate? If yes, please consider adding SurfGF to OC Rec info screens in future updates.

On my old Teric I saw SurfGF on that info screen. But on the new one Teric I only see TTS.

No idea why it’s vanished.

The posts above are accurate. We will take your feedback into account. We cannot promise to implement every suggestion, but we do take them into consideration. Thanks for taking the time to communicate it to us. Cheers.

I don't see the need for that feature on rec mode. if you are in rec mode you are diving NDL and shouldn't care too much about surface GF. Heck most rec divers don't even know what that means.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom