Question Feature Request: Teric's user-configurable bottom display data on secondary screen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

datth

Contributor
Reaction score
San Francisco Bay Area & Northern Virginia
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi @Shearwater / @lynnpartridge ,

I love my Shearwater Teric a lot since I got it and look forward to many dives with it in the upcoming years. I love the bright display and bezel compass and just the very awesome layout of everything. I usually dive in either OC Tech mode or Gauge mode, with Stopwatch selected as my secondary screen to keep track of every stage of the dive. I dive in DIR/GUE style.

My GUE tech instructor pointed out a shortcoming recently that just isn't there with the Perdix and even the cheaper Peregrine that the current depth disappears when you enter the secondary screen to start/stop the stop watch and perform deco. As of right now, the current gas is displayed, which is not particularly useful because I'm always aware of my current breathing gas. However, I might drift up/down while checking and starting/stopping the Stopwatch.

Please make the data point either a) user-configurable or b) just default to current depth, that provides greater value to me in your next firmware release. I do believe this will make your already awesome computer even better.

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 13.08.30.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom