Tell me what you want from DEMA :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, those scooters look like fun. H-320 has a 2 hr run time. Bet they are not cheap.

dive parka - black - ladies Small
for keeping warm during surface intervals in the PNW

just placed my order ck your pm..THANKS!!!!:D

Your suit ships to me tomorrow :D I will ring you up when i get back on Monday if that is OK....Your gonna love it...and the goodies I give you :wink:

Mike

I can get you a screaming deal on the Pinnacle Extreme semi dry with hood, or the Pinnacle Arctic....let me know.....They gave me some sweet DEMA specials :D Let me know what your interested in

PM sent on pinnacle suit!!

Your suit ships to me tomorrow :D I will ring you up when i get back on Monday if that is OK....Your gonna love it...and the goodies I give you :wink:

Mike

Thanks again....and Thanks for the awesome pricing:D.....

now the only other thing I need is a new safety sausage mine has a hole in it and a pair of Atomic Spring Straps they are pricey.....DEMA got any of those cheap:D

OK....back from DEMA and wow was it fun.....I hope I was able to respond to everyones PMs...I had so many I did my best...Scubaboard was acting up a little and some didnt go out, so please PM me if you didnt receive a reply.....

ALSO, I ordered a Mens Medium Large Tall Pinnacle Seal suit for someone that called my cellphone from the post........My bag that had your info, alot of the newly acquired catalogs, Almight Wifes book......got lost somehow with southwest...Your suit came in today....Please get in touch with me so I can get it out to you

Sorry for the inconvenience, but the southwest guys must have not wanted to lug that heavy bad on the plane :wink:

somebody needs to market an affordable housing for the small EPIRBS on the market.

ACR, etc. It does not have to be exact, like a camera housing. Just something to take your unit with you on drifts....I wonder what the Galapagos operators are using?

maybe attach it to the back of your tank.

Seriously, the metallics in neoprene would be so great. Pewter, copper...bronze, the new black.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom