Tell me what you want from DEMA :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ohhhhh...Funny you bring up shirts...I have some awesome ones being custom made...I will be posting more pics when they become available :D

Thanks for the support, when I get the shirts, SB staff will get buy one get one free :wink: SO be on the look out

Oh goody ! I'm staff too ... see -->​
D_B
badges_staff.gif

:wink:

Awesome offer Mike, I may have some first timer Drysuit questions for you :)

The T-shirt pics will be coming very soon...I just have to get them and post them :D

As for what everyone is looking for, Im responding to what you want in PMs to keep it private...so I dont get in trouble :wink:

Oh goody ! I'm staff too ... see -->​

D_B
badges_staff.gif

:wink:

Awesome offer Mike, I may have some first timer Drysuit questions for you :)

Im probably going to have an intro offer for Members on the shirts :wink: Same as the staff would get

As for the Drysuits, bring on the questions...I actually have a SeaSoft Suit($1899) used 4 times Im selling with the Undergarment for $1100!!! and I will throw you a great price on any other ones too :D

A preview of something we are trying to Mimick on the shirts: (note that this pic is copyrighted and in no way are we using the same one in our shirts...this is just to let you see what we are getting some ideas from for one of our shirts) GOtta love legal disclaimers:mooner: THis is just one design, we will have a few more...I will be wearing a couple at DEMA too :D

sharkbiter.jpg

ummmmmmmmm - whats with all the blood?????????? yikes!

anyways - hubby wish list is for a book "CCR TRIMIX SIMPLIFIED" its by Mel Clark and will be available at the Shearwater booth

can you put this on your shopping list for the almitees pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:multi: thanks!

LSL

ummmmmmmmm - whats with all the blood?????????? yikes!

anyways - hubby wish list is for a book "CCR TRIMIX SIMPLIFIED" its by Mel Clark and will be available at the Shearwater booth

can you put this on your shopping list for the almitees pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:multi: thanks!

LSL

Done Deal :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom