Tell me what you want from DEMA :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bare Artic 7mm with hooded vest. Pretty much any 7mm FJ or jump with vest. Pinnacles are nice. :)

I can get you a screaming deal on the Pinnacle Extreme semi dry with hood, or the Pinnacle Arctic....let me know.....They gave me some sweet DEMA specials :D Let me know what your interested in

Anyone from Aqualung there? I would like the Legend LX Supreme. Also the SOS for my BC. The 7mm Wet suite would also be nice.

Aqualung is there, but Im not a dealer nor due I intend to be for my own personal reasons as a retailer....they make great stuff, but I have found that I carry better equipment in comparision....not trying to sway you, but i cant help you :( that is just my opinion on what I have been blessed with comparing

Mike

Oh boy......Last night the Pinnacle guys got us wasted.....I am not responsible for any PMs or posts that I typed while under the influence.....I see one on this thread :wink:

Parrot I responded to your PM, call me if you have any questions...630-508-6453

Guppie, Tell me what you can afford and i will tell you if we have a deal :D

I want a gunmetal metallic wetsuit and some sci fi shiny silver long blade fins and the DIR men to let loose and dance on the tables at the banquet where they serve seared ahi and mojitos,...you know, something fun.

and maybe a basic boat maintenance class

and a line of submersable EPIRBS or boat mooring monitoring device.

and PNG raffle.

I want a gunmetal metallic wetsuit and some sci fi shiny silver long blade fins and the DIR men to let loose and dance on the tables at the banquet where they serve seared ahi and mojitos,...you know, something fun.

and maybe a basic boat maintenance class

and a line of submersable EPIRBS or boat mooring monitoring device.

and PNG raffle.

Gunmetal Suit...will have a pic of one for you tomorrow...:D
Fins.....same:D
DIR guys dancing....Ya right:rofl3:
Boat class....Hmmmmm Catherine fixing a boat...:11:I want to watch that:wink:
EPIRBS....Damn I forgot your looking for those, I will look tomorrow
PNG.....Hmmmmm:confused:

Oh boy......Last night the Pinnacle guys got us wasted.....I am not responsible for any PMs or posts that I typed while under the influence.....I see one on this thread :wink:

Parrot I responded to your PM, call me if you have any questions...630-508-6453

just placed my order ck your pm..THANKS!!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom