Technical Diver Course, 1 full week 8-15 February

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have a customer coming in from the mainland who will be doing his Introduction to Technical Diving & Technical Diver Level I Course in a 7 day period. So I'll be taking 7 days of leave from my real job, and he would love to have a buddy (and I quote) to "be able to laugh at ourselves when we screw stuff up..."

Schedule:

Prior to 8 February: Go diving with me, so I can get a feel for your skill level.
Feb 8 Intro to Tech Academics
Feb 9 Dive 1/2/3 Intro to Tech Academics/Exam
Feb 10 Dive 4/5 Tech Lvl I Academics
Feb 11 Dive 6/7/8 Tech Lvl I Academics
Feb 12 Dive 9/10/11
Feb 13 Dive 12/13 Tech Lvl I Test
Feb 14 Graduation Dive (Dive 14)

Click on links for descriptions. Price: $799.00 for both courses. Does not include gas fills/boat fees if applicable.

Contact me as always at instructor@scubaanddreams.com if you are interested. 2-spots left.

Sherm

1.5 spots left...(don't ask). Would like one more, if you have to have a buddy/friend that can be discussed.

Oh, and I hear the "caroline" is sunk next to an aircraft carrier on the south side....:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom