tech training in phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's the same guy's, I don't get it? Anyway I have just had a reply from a friend who says's Phuket Visa and Accounting are good to speak too,is this true?

if you read the posts on fins they are the same people who are posting here with different user names.

not the best place to go for a visa then :(

Just like to thank everyone for weighing in on this topic for me, both pro and con. Special thanks to the tech dive shops that responded also. I will be making some contacts and decisions soon.

Best wishes and blue skies!

i think a good tec course should invlove more than joining a day boat and dive coral reefs just for deeper/longer than the recreational divers.

all our courses include a three day liveaboard on our dedicated tec liveaboard, MV Trident, diving WW2 wrecks.

that's only my own opinion, i'm sure fish/coral can be interesting too and it must be easy puling birds with all that tec kit on the day boats,

jamie, Mv Trident

jamiemac:
i think a good tec course should invlove more than joining a day boat and dive coral reefs just for deeper/longer than the recreational divers.

all our courses include a three day liveaboard on our dedicated tec liveaboard, MV Trident, diving WW2 wrecks.

that's only my own opinion, i'm sure fish/coral can be interesting too and it must be easy puling birds with all that tec kit on the day boats,

jamie, Mv Trident

:rofl3: :rofl3:

whats with the all black gear anyway??? I dont get it at all.

Is it a "lunch box" size thing? The smaller the "sandwich" the darker the dive gear has to be sort of thing.....................

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom