Tech log book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blackstars

Reaction score
Any of you build your own tech dive log? If you design one yourself, what are the key things you would include or leave out? (MOD, mix, deco stage, integration of dive plan, consumption rate, blah blah blah)... ?

blackstars once bubbled...
Any of you build your own tech dive log? If you design one yourself, what are the key things you would include or leave out? (MOD, mix, deco stage, integration of dive plan, consumption rate, blah blah blah)... ?

Yes, I did. I just printed up a prototype and had it bound a week or so ago.

I designed it to cover everything from BOW through advanced nitrox, cave and mix dives. I had it printed and spiral bound and each log covers two pages. Page one contains basic dive information. Page two contains a chart that can be used for deco planning and CNS% as well as a dive profile for starting and ending pressure groups.

This is a version that I made to post on another thread. Feel free to alter and repost if you want to? Off the subject but would anyone have a Mix Log used for blending and keeping record of Trimix and EANx fills?

Cavnutz

Thanks, Sure you can use it. If you see anything that needs tweaking on it please redo it and repost it? I allways put a copy of my table in the comments if it's a non standard dive in a location I have never dove before? I had a "Table" box but my tables got to long for it when I started Trimix diving!

Cavenutz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom