Tech Diving Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waterboy82:
If i am getting into tech diving. Can anyone suggest a good line of regs. The ones in question are the Oceanic Delta and a Cdx international 1st stage. The Sea elite Tec x and the Atomic t1x. I heard that the Tlx can only be used to 50% Ean because of the titanium if thats true then it probalbly wouldnt be a good choice??? Please help?

The only one you mentioned that I have experience with is the Oceanic Delta, which I now refer to as the Free-flow-a-matic as I had one that I hated, and have watched several divers experience Freeflows with it in cold water.

Until recently I dove with 2 Mk18 G250s, I love the regs and they are a good starting point as they are not TOO expensive. I recently bought and started diving the APEkS AXT200. I LOVE THAT REG!!!! Excellent flow, and the comfo bite mouthpiece is an absoulte dream.

I have also dove diverite regs and those are a good one too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom