Tec Sidemount / Tec40 Course Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Some quick snaps from the Tec Sidemount (and Tec40) course that I ran last week...

sidemount_technical_wreck.jpgsidemount_technical_wreck-2.jpgsidemount_technical_wreck-3.jpgsidemount_technical_wreck-4.jpgsidemount_technical_wreck-5.jpgsidemount_technical_wreck-6.jpgsidemount_technical_wreck-7.jpgsidemount_technical_wreck-8.jpgsidemount_technical_wreck-9.jpgsidemount_technical_wreck-10.jpgsidemount_technical_wreck-11.jpgsidemount_technical_wreck-12.jpgsidemount_technical_wreck-13.jpgsidemount_technical_wreck-15.jpgsm9g.jpg

Student was using X-Deep Stealth 2.0 and >4 cylinders per dive. I was in my home-build rig. Dive sites included the USS New York ACR-2, Japanese Patrol Boat, Landing Ship Tank, USS Majaba (liberty ship) and Landing Craft Tank. Longest dive on the course was 110 minutes. Check-out decompression dive was at 36m, with 10 minutes deco (50% deco mix for conservatism only, as per PADI standards at Tec40).

From my student:

Tec Sidemount course finished, VERY intense 4 days training but loads of fun and some serious skill improvement, 1 more dive to finish up tec40. Way over and above what I expected for the course.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom