Tear in wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clevelandguy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
A couple weeks ago i was looking for a Scubapro everflex 3/2 in the dive shops in my area but nobody had one in my size and the delivery dates were iffy. Unfortunatly i settled for amazon. I just got it and when i was zipping it up it got stuck on the the tear in the pic. Not sure if it was my faut or.. Contaced amazon and was going to replace it but they told me to keep it and they would refund my $ :)
When zipping up it seems to get stuck in that area of the tear and im unable to zip it up myself without assistance. I dont mind getting assitance but my question would be, should i fix this with a kit online? Or just ignore it? i would think if i ignore it that it's going to get worse. Suggestions?

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 79
Why “unfortunately Amazon”? Show me a dive shop that would do for you what they did? You just got a free wetsuit after you messed it up yourself. Pretty sweet actually.

Why “unfortunately Amazon”? Show me a dive shop that would do for you what they did? You just got a free wetsuit after you messed it up yourself. Pretty sweet actually.
Agreed pretty sweet.. I say unfortunately because i prefer to shop locally.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom