Taxi or shuttle to Radisson Fort George, Belize City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dogbowl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I’ll be staying at the Radisson Fort George in Belize City. Do you recommend taking a taxi or hotel shuttle from the airport to the hotel?

Does anybody know the taxi fare? Is it flat rate from the airport or negotiated? Would the hotel shuttle be the better option?

Hey DB, not really sure where the Radisson FG is in Belize City, but if it is in the BC proper area, the taxi fare (with my guy) is $25 USD ($50 Belize $, they will take either) from the airport to BC. If you want, PM me and I can arrange to have him (or one of his guys) meet you at the airport. However, if there is a Hotel Shuttle, for free, or less than $25USA then by all means, do the Hotel Shuttle.

Safe travels.....come on down!!!

Hey DB, not really sure where the Radisson FG is in Belize City, but if it is in the BC proper area, the taxi fare (with my guy) is $25 USD ($50 Belize $, they will take either) from the airport to BC. If you want, PM me and I can arrange to have him (or one of his guys) meet you at the airport. However, if there is a Hotel Shuttle, for free, or less than $25USA then by all means, do the Hotel Shuttle.

Safe travels.....come on down!!!

Thanks, @Caye Caulker Diver B , I will find out how much the hotel shuttle costs first and will PM you if I will need the services of your guy. :) Radisson Fort George is close to the Tourism Village where the cruise ships tender their passengers (4min. walking distance).

I’ll be staying at the Radisson Fort George in Belize City. Do you recommend taking a taxi or hotel shuttle from the airport to the hotel?

Does anybody know the taxi fare? Is it flat rate from the airport or negotiated? Would the hotel shuttle be the better option?

We are staying there on a Friday night before we board the Belize Aggressor IV. I was told by the hotel folks they could send a van for $20 per person or a cab would run about $25. It would be cheaper to take a cab and split the cost unless it's just one person.

We are staying there on a Friday night before we board the Belize Aggressor IV. I was told by the hotel folks they could send a van for $20 per person or a cab would run about $25. It would be cheaper to take a cab and split the cost unless it's just one person.

We’re 2 people so cab makes more sense I think. We’re staying there before BA IV as well. When are you going?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom