Tax return dreams...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Lets assume you get $1000 tax refund this year, and you can only spend it on diving related stuff. What would you buy?

I am getting a minimum of $1600 back - no drinks arent on me, its hitting my creditcard which i used to buy a whole host of recent dive gear (DS most recently). It might cover a good proportion of an exotic dive trip though or a myriad of diving around FL. Not much else i currently need, maybe in the future i will get some stage tanks/regs, more doubles and more certs to go with that lot, but for now its all owed to MBNA :wink:

Replace my camera and getting an Ikelite housing for it(gonna eBay the Oly housing I already have). If I have a little extra, gonna expand my training a bit with a class or two.

Training... Rec-triox/tech1

mempilot:
VR3 or HS Explorer

I'll second the VR3, im looking for a CCR VR3 at the moment, don't like the $1,800.00 price tag that goes with it, but, thats one of the last things in need to wrap up my rebreather is a nice Vr3 sitting on my wrist, :)

Last year I spent mine on a trip to Costa Rica. I took my certified non-diving wife. We had a blast. This year? I'm working on Belize... but... sounds like my certified non-diving wife wants to take all the Scuba_Kids to DC... Hmmmm diving or DC? I know what I want...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom