Tasty Mulas - new local spot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_bayer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
eruqa7e9.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If it was tasty... please share more of what you ate !!. Did you have fish or shrimp tacos? Always on the lookout for those....

My daughter enjoyed the chicken quesadilla, I had the pork mulas and my mom the chicken mula. All were very tasty. Might go back tonight or tomorrow to try something else.

I think the mulas were 100 pesos and could probably feed two if not too hungry. I didn't take a pic of the menu, if I go back I'll post it.

I think the mulas were 100 pesos and could probably feed two if not too hungry. I didn't take a pic of the menu, if I go back I'll post it.
Pretty gutsy to charge more than L.A. Mexican food prices in Mexico. Cozumel used to be a bargain.

Where is this place? I have gone out twice today to look for it. There is nothing between 17 y 19 on Ave 30 and no one I asked had heard of it. LOL

On the east side - just opened so maybe no signage yet. Open from 6pm to midnight.

I'd love to know what "mulas" are in this context and why they're worth USD$7.66 each. For that matter, I'm also curious what "tatoques" are. Or "tacos chiflados" ("cracked tacos").

Where is this place? I have gone out twice today to look for it. There is nothing between 17 y 19 on Ave 30 and no one I asked had heard of it. LOL

The attached image says they're only open 3 days per week. Other places like Mister Taco are nearly impossible to see when they're closed.

On the east side

The map is oddly oriented, but given the locations of Calles 17 and 19 Sur on the map I'd have to agree that it looks as if it's on the east side of Av. Pedro Joaquin Coldwell (30a) somewhere in the block to the north of Las Tortugas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom