Question Tape/rubber option for apeks DST/DS4 hand wheel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If all of the equipment is new, clean, and undamaged, then all that is left to consider is that the problem may be located between your chair and keyboard. Replace that component and let us know what the outcome is! :)
lol ok boomer. Glad to see you finally upgraded from AOL

Carry a small soft rag in your dive bag. It's amazing how much torque you can apply to the handwheel with a towel vs. your wet, skin-softened hand alone.

Coming from a bloke that has zero mechanical inclination and couldn't find this picture on ScubaBoard

Screenshot-2023-07-14-at-9-45-35-PM.png

to assemble three components, that are impossible to assemble in any other configuration, but you managed

If all of the equipment is new, clean, and undamaged, then all that is left to consider is that the problem may be located between your chair and keyboard. Replace that component and let us know what the outcome is! :)

your advice may be best applied to yourself

Coming from a bloke that has zero mechanical inclination and couldn't find this picture on ScubaBoard

View attachment 853667

to assemble three components, that are impossible to assemble in any other configuration, but you managed

your advice may be best applied to yourself
Ok, that seems unnecessary. I admitted my mistake, made worse because I have serviced at least a dozen G250s in the past. And yes, quite often the problem is located between the keyboard and chair.

At least I know the difference between a bolt and a screw! :)

Back
Top Bottom