Tapatalk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well let me see. I do apologize if what I was posting sounded like whining. I was exasperated at the fact that for 5 years I could access this board on my mobile device and now I can't. In any fashion. During the last upgrade there was a back up site that worked. I am also sorry that I have a Blackberry that works well with everything else and only with this site am I having issues. My bad. And the tapatalk for blackberry is not very user friendly as I have found out.

As for just complaining and what have I done or tried to do for the membership? Well other than posting things that a few people seem to find useful I am only a business sponsor. Oh wait there is that other little matter of effectively donating about $250 in sales income of my book to bring in nearly $3000 for the legal defense fund between the auction and donations from people who did not win but were inspired to donate small amounts. Oh and inspiring two other auctions as well for the same purpose. But those are, I guess, not that big of a deal.

Jim, check the Tapatalk forums in the link I gave earlier. Also, something that many have found that works is to remove the forum from your Account list and add it back in. Maybe even uninstall the app completely and reinstall it. There seems to be some kind of syncing or "cookies" problem when a forum gets upgraded. Do you use Tapatalk for other forums?

I'm no longer getting any "unread" posts. I have to chose "all," to see any posts.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

I am using Tapatalk with 6 forums on my iPhone too.

I am experiencing the same issue with all forums (including my own support forum on WorldDiveMap.com): new threads show up but new posts in an existing thread are not visible.

It seems to be a problem with the app rather than the forums (including ScubaBoard).... I have submitted a bug report to the developer, let's see if he can fix it.

Happy diving,
Marcel

Hi,

I am using Tapatalk with 6 forums on my iPhone too.

I am experiencing the same issue with all forums (including my own support forum on WorldDiveMap.com): new threads show up but new posts in an existing thread are not visible.

It seems to be a problem with the app rather than the forums (including ScubaBoard).... I have submitted a bug report to the developer, let's see if he can fix it.

Happy diving,
Marcel

And what is even more interesting - this post DID show up in tapatalk as a new entry :)

Well FWIW I have several times deleted and re-added scubaboard from tapatalk, updated the app etc.. Still can't get new post to show.

I got an update on my iphone version yesterday and it seems to be working better but then there were times with the previous version it seemed to work awhile so time will tell. The new posts not showing is annoying but not too critical to me since I access SB with my desktop primarily and use my phone to follow my subscribed threads. The Participated posts seem to work fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom