Tank Valve with 1/4 NPT inlet for Scuba Tools H.P. Manager

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Learn Scuba Chicago

Learn Scuba Chicago

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find a tank valve that has a 1/4" NPT inlet? We have a Scuba Tools H.P. Manager with a Genesis valve that has one. Was wondering if anyone knew of a place to get them or are these special fabrications. All valves I am familiar with have a snorkel on them.

PXL_20220308_201718473.jpg

Does anyone know where to find a tank valve that has a 1/4" NPT inlet? We have a Scuba Tools H.P. Manager with a Genesis valve that has one. Was wondering if anyone knew of a place to get them or are these special fabrications. All valves I am familiar with have a snorkel on them.

View attachment 712173
Just looking at the exposed brass in the NPT inlet makes me suspect they machined the NPT inlet into a standard valve. Just a guess though.
Respectfully,

James

AFAIK these are fabricated specifically for the HP Manager. I have similar but it is SP valve. Pete (the original owner of Scuba Tools) was well known in the SP circles.

I would suggest sending a note to the current owners of ScubaTools.

That would be easy to make with an old valve, drill press, and tap. What is the purpose of this though?
the 1/4" NPT fitting goes to an HP hydraulic line which goes into the outflow port of a pressure regulator.

Yep.... Drill & tap... Was going to have one done, but just ended up getting a while unit from Scuba Clinic Tools (Thailand).

I have made several for test benches. You wanting yoke or DIN?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom