Tank rinse / drying stand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sylvester

Reaction score
I have been trying to figure out for a while a cheap method to rinse and dry my tanks after the annual O2 cleaning and VIPs. It finally hit me like a hunk of pipe..... I went to Lowes, in the PVC pipe section they have couplers 6" dia is the right size for my 7.25" tanks.

I cut a hole in the bottom part of the coupler to allow inserting rinsing hose and drying hose while the tank was stable and inverted (in the kitchen sink) very little mess. I believe it will also work for your 8" tanks and the best part was it only cost $6.

I think the pic is attached now?

sylvester:
I have been trying to figure out for a while a cheap method to rinse and dry my tanks after the annual O2 cleaning and VIPs. It finally hit me like a hunk of pipe..... I went to Lowes, in the PVC pipe section they have couplers 6" dia is the right size for my 7.25" tanks.

I cut a hole in the bottom part of the coupler to allow inserting rinsing hose and drying hose while the tank was stable and inverted (in the kitchen sink) very little mess. I believe it will also work for your 8" tanks and the best part was it only cost $6.

I think the pic is attached now?
Nice simple method. Can't go wrong with that. Its nice to see the simplest ideas can be the best.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom