Tank Prices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most 1st stage din's are 300(at least mine are). The valves that are 200 just don't have as many threads. So as long as your 1st stage is 300 it will work with either a 200 or 300 din valve. It will just show a few threads when attached to the 200 valve. But that's ok.

fdog:
If only we all could be "stuck" with a pair of 72's...the perfect casual doubles...or as a single, great for a quick dive while your buddy struggles with the size and weight of an AL 80....

<sighs>

All the best, James

I can allways use a few of those 72's.....they are a great tank for student use!

As for the price... the Dealer Cost on the X series HP is higher than the LP 121. I can't say how much on the board, but the dealer probably got a volume discount.

BTW..they are not making much of a profit on those tanks either.

The HP does hold 10 CF more air but I would just as soon prefer a LP myself.

Ron

Ron Brandt:
I can allways use a few of those 72's.....they are a great tank for student use!

As for the price... the Dealer Cost on the X series HP is higher than the LP 121. I can't say how much on the board, but the dealer probably got a volume discount.

BTW..they are not making much of a profit on those tanks either.

The HP does hold 10 CF more air but I would just as soon prefer a LP myself.

Ron

For information on why X Series tanks cost more, read the DOT Exemption at
http://hazmat.dot.gov/sp_app/special_permits/docs/14000/E14157.pdf
Pay particular attention to 178.35 (a)

Lee
www.seapearls.com

Back
Top Bottom