Tank Pressure Checker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T
Perfectly good old reg sets with gauges can be found on Ebay or Craigslist for less than $50.... I have an old Conshelf 22 that I use as my "garage" reg... It's fine for pressure checks plus it has a tire inflator that lives on the LP inflator hose......plus...I taped an old funnel onto the exhaust port of the octo for any "blowing" needs..

detrAEi.jpg
his is a great idea. I already bought the gauge, but for a spare of the moment check, I’ll keep my eyes peeled on the CL and Marketplace listings for an old reg/Hague setup. 🍻

I have the DGX one - should it be cleaned to use with 100% Oxygen?

I have the DGX one - should it be cleaned to use with 100% Oxygen?
I would personally suggest that you have it O2 Cleaned. Others might say not to. Ultimately it is your choice, but I don’t see why you would want to skip it imo. Happy diving!

I would personally suggest that you have it O2 Cleaned. Others might say not to. Ultimately it is your choice, but I don’t see why you would want to skip it imo. Happy diving!
And just how are you going to o2 clean it?
You can wipe down the fitting I suppose and use a Viton o-ring on the din version. But that's about it.

And just how are you going to o2 clean it?
You can wipe down the fitting I suppose and use a Viton o-ring on the din version. But that's about it.
I would assume that what you mention would do the trick. Not a technician or anything, just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom