tank lanyard length

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whitefang21

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
what should be the length of the tank lanayrd? i am trying to trim out my cylinders bcs they are keep hitting my leg.

depends.....

Many use very short leashes on the bottom, others, mainly Edd style divers use them very long. It all depends on how you are rigging the rest of the bottles. They should be as short as possible for the cam band location you need

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432583862.263863.jpg

Short leash like this? Oops, T bone said leash.....

Are you using steels or aluminums? I prefer short as possible, you might have to change/mod your connection point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am using steel tanks 120s so it is a bit longer on the torso:)

View attachment 209149

Short leash like this? Oops, T bone said leash.....

Are you using steels or aluminums? I prefer short as possible, you might have to change/mod your connection point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slightly off topic, I was under the impression one of the drivers for SM is streamlining/reducing drag. No sure what to make with this pic?

Slightly off topic, I was under the impression one of the drivers for SM is streamlining/reducing drag. No sure what to make with this pic?
Who cares about streamlining once you're simply hanging at the deco line?

I do, as we should always look fabulous, but many don't, and I can't easily understand why they dont.

i am 6,1 and using the diverite nomad

nomad exp

Back
Top Bottom